Cosmetic and Facial Acupuncture is a relatively recent advent that is an enhancement to standard acupuncture.
It provides -
- A natural and holistic alternative to Botox or surgical procedures.
- A means of allowing the body to naturally produce collagen to provide anti-ageing benefits.
- Increased feelings of well being and vitality in addition to improvement in cosmetic appearance.
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- A rejuvenated glowing look to your complexion.
How does it work ?
- Insertion of very fine needles into the skin triggers an inflammatory response.
- This inflammatory response increases localised blood circulation, production of collagen and stimulates muscle regeneration.
- This subsequently improves skin elasticity, increases oil and water content reducing lines and wrinkles and gives a "tighter" skin feel.
- Additional needle points also trigger more traditional acupuncture points to promote positive wellness areas - digestion, respiration and cardiovascular systems.
What does the procedure involve ?
- Exact insertion of a number of sterile one use needles (up to 90) - mainly in the facial area.
- The needles remain in place for 20-25 minutes.
Cosmetic Acupuncture Packages
Cosmetic Acupuncture Reviews -
"I had my second treatment of cosmetic acupuncture yesterday and I am amazed by the results, my skin is glowing! My lines are much softer and some have disappeared altogether. I can’t wait to have my next treatment. This is a great clinic with professional friendly staff...highly recommended 😀" - Rachael Peacock 8th Nov 2019.